1. Who is your favourite Doctor Who character?
2. What is your favourite type of precipitation?
3. If you could go to any fictional planet, which one would you visit?
4. What do you think of outer space?
5. What do you think of the recent political changes affecting NASA?
6. What is your least favourite type of small talk?
7. What is your favourite word?
8. What word do you think best describes tornadoes? Spring? Space? Battlestar Galactica? Etc.?
9. Where is Carmen Sandiego?
10. Tell me about your family.
11. What do you think of rock walls?
12. Who is Rutherford the Unicorn-Sheep?
13. What methods do you think we as a society should enact to get to space?
14. Let's discuss asteriods.
15. Which is your favourite real planet?
16. What is your favourite non-profit organization? Why?
17. If you could pick three mythical creatures to be your roommates, which ones would you pick?
18. What is your favourite piece of theatrical lighting equipment?
19. Which do you like better: a Source4 Parcan or a PAR 64?
20. What was your favourite class in college?
21. Which King Arthur was your favourite: the one from The Sword in the Stone, Merlin, Cretien de Trois, or Gerald Morris' books (The Squire's Tales)?
22. If you could learn any language, which one would you pick?
23. What is your favourite memory of beekeeping?
24. Where's Waldo?
25. How do you plan to get to space?
26. Tell me about your cat.
27. Which do you think is more important: society going to space or animal rights?
On the same note, a first date/car ride/vacation conversation/random-people-on-the-street conversation can be just as boring if the topic is unpleasant or awkward.
This is a list of things you should not ask me about:
3. Rick Perry.
5. Sharia Law.
6. The number 4.
7. Country music.
Who wants to bet that next time Dave comes over his first comment will be, "So Ariele, I read this really fascinating article today, in which Rick Perry and a bunch of other politicians were discussing the interrelated nature of terrorism and Sharia law while listening to country music and complaining about their wives hormonal mood swings. Also, four. Four. Four, four..."